Everyone here has the sense that right now is one of those moments when we are influencing the future
FICS is a platform that promotes cultures of entrepreneurship and innovation by allowing the brilliant students at NUST to systematically identify and address some of the most pressing social and environmental issues that are at the very core of the present inextricably interconnected society. More than an annual competition, FICS has proven to be a vast resource for the industry personnel to navigate much sorted after solutions in the present age complex technology and unprecedented social issues landscape.In the society where nearly the entire human resource is educated and trained with a job seeking mindset, FICS strives to act as torch-bearer and works to identify ideas and technologies that can be commercialized and converted into viable products and services through entrepreneurial endeavors. Moreover, the students at FICS are encouraged to focus their research and innovation to address social problems of Pakistan. Learn more about FICS
FICS at a Glance:
- Not just a competition but a year round program
- A technology based social entrepreneurship forum for students.
- A 3-tier program which step by step sizes down the pool of student projects to select best projects and polishes them
- Within a short span of time has created an impact at NUST level.
- A major portion of success is attributed to the comprehensive industry involvement.
- Promotes and supports a startup culture and enables projects deployment.
- Provides a supportive eco-system for students to engage them with industry and churn out brilliant socially viable business ideas.
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are the key focus of FICS projects.
Click here to view the ideas submitted by Students