Idea Details

Team and Contact Details

SNo Student Name School Degree Year Email
1Tahira AnwarCEMEUndergraduateThirdtahiraanwar73@yahoo.com
1Tahira AnwarCEMEUndergraduateThirdtahiraanwar73@yahoo.com

Inter School Idea ? No
Do you need expertises from another area: Yes
If Yes please provide details of expertises you need: mechanics , law enforcement agencies

Idea Details

Idea Name: FineIt
Slogan: Learn to obey rules
Supervisor Name: Sir Usman Akram
Supervisor Designation: teacher
Supervisor School: CEME
Supervisor Department: Computer Engineering Department
Contact number: Off: 051-9247550 (ext 4170) 3336913921
Email ID: usmakram@gmail.com
Abstract:
    A computer engineered device that ought to be fit in every vehicle on road & would sense the drivers' mistakes while driving & records fine for the violation of traffic rules that is life threatening.
What is the unmet need in society that your idea will fulfill ?
    The citizens go unnoticed for the mistakes in driving due to various reasons. FineIt will create a sense of responsibility in the citizens & would train them. A thousand many lives can be saved this way & would help Government save money from spending on road accidents as they cause 1.5 M deaths/yr.
Who needs it ? How many would benefit ?
   About 99% of the citizens of Pakistan will benefit from the use of FineIt. The remaining 1% will be the law breakers and will have to face the law penalties.
How will the solution works
    A device that would comprise a circuit with an alarm,two small lights & various sensors.The device would have an embedded display that will show the record of the fines to the driver for the mistakes sensed by sensors.An orange light will show connectivity in car. A set of distinct ids would be assigned to fine total & the record for the payment of fine would be kept with the traffic police. No same id would ever be repeated in the history of traffic record.Alarm will prevent from more fines.
Who are your competitors ? How is your solution different
    All the idea generators of FICS stand in competition with me. My solution is different as if you consider the fact that if many citizens would have been trained with strict compliance, millions of accidents would have been avoided on our part.My solution can prove out to be 100% successful.
Status: Approved
Entry Date & Time: 2017-12-13 (2120)